Senin, 05 Desember 2016

Resume Volare Chit Chat

    I think its a bit late to post this, well because some stuff happen. So this post is about a resume of Volare Chit Chat. There are 4 segments, first was How to Say It. In this segment the speaker teach listener how to say it correctly. Second segment was Idioms. In this segment, the listener learn new idioms. Third segment was Bilingual. The speaker tell about a guy hold a world record after completing the highest bungee dunk. The fourth segment was English, Please! This is last section of Volare chit chat, I think this segment for fun only, lol. So let's resume from the first segment!

How to Say It 
    In this segment, the speaker tell about one idiom and how to say it the correct way or how to pronounce it. The first idioms was "Read someone like a book." The meaning of that idiom was understanding someone completely and always know what he/she thinks. The example was: "John's wife, Jannie, can read him like a book, she knows when something troubles him and everybody knows that without her, John is lost."

Idioms
    In this segment, I learn a new idiom. Idiom is a group of word strung each other in a certain order in which meaning can not be predictable from the meaning of its constituent words separately. The new idiom I learn from this segment was "Blood Sweat Tears." To be honest, I never heard that word before. And the speaker tell the meaning of that idiom. So "Blood Sweat Tears" was a full of hard work and struggle in doing something difficult. The example for this idiom is "There will be much blood sweat and tears before we have completed this project." That means, before the project is complete, there will be a bunch of work to do.

Bilingual
    In this segment, speaker said about a guy who hold a new world record for something crazy and stupid. Well, I've seen the video before listening to this segment, (coincidence? I don't think so). I must give my applause to this guy for a stupid and crazy thing he do. But do a bungee jumping from 75 meters above the ground just to dipping his biscuit into a cup of tea? Not all people want to do that thing for Guinness Book of World Record. There are more safety things you can do for Guinness Book of World Record. But for this guy, once again, I give my applause to him!

English, Please!
    Now we come to the last segment, "English, Please!" The topic is "Idol Worshiping." Well it's not ''worshiping'' in religious way, but more to fanboy/fangirl. It's not like I hate people like this, who shut him/herself in dark room and in their room there were a poster of their favorite idol attached to their wall. But for "Idol Worshiping" I read some news about this before long time ago, located in Japan, there was an Idol who got stabbed by one of her fans because he is jealous his Idol have a boyfriend. After read that article, I just shake my head. Just because an Idol have a boyfriend, a fanatic brave enough to stab his favorite idol. Well in other cases, I have a friend he is not Worshiping a real idol, but a 2D idol, well I can say an idol from anime. He just spent almost millions of Rupiahs, just for buy a Figma and Nendoroid of his favorite idol. I even saw a picture of his Figma just sit on table, and there was birthday cake, and it writes "Happy Birthday." Well it's good thing to have idol you favorite, but don't become fanatic. I have idol I like myself, but I never bought such a thing like poster, photos, or figma that cost millions of rupiahs. I just bought a song of my favorite idol from iTunes. Well original songs are cheap, the expensive one is IDR7000. I bought 1 song/month. Well last from me, if you really love your idol, don't overdo it.  


2 komentar:

  1. The resume part of the bilingual you have here is similar to soneta's post. Who copied whose?

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. My resume is original maam, I think Soneta copies mine..

      Hapus